Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Guest Blogger: Morgan Elisabeth Day!




A little bit about Morgan:

I love my mom and dad.

I am 6 1/2. I will be 7 on June 21. I'm going to have a party. I want to have it at the Island Muncie and I want to have a tea party with all of my friends. I want to invite Iris, Sara, Sofie, Sophia, Hannah, Molly, Carly, and that's it because it can only be 7 people.

My best friend is Iris Chalke. She helps me with math. I like her because she loves me as a friend.

My teacher was Mrs. Goldsworthy. I like Mrs. Goldsworthy because she is nice to me. My favorite thing to eat for lunch was cheese pizza. My favorite field trip was when we went to see Johnny Appleseed. My favorite class was gym. Gym was awesome. My gym teacher was Mr. Dudley. I like him because when people are being mean to me, he helps me.

When I grow up, I want to be a vet doctor. My dog died and he was almost 10 years old and his name was Bingo.

I have a sister named Emma. She is sweet. I like her because when we were playing a game, she pretended to be a dragon and it was a funny dragon because it rocked.

I have a brother named Carter. He learned today to say "on" and "off" and I helped him.

My Mom and Dad help me and they are sweet and kind to me.

Today, I watched TV. My mommy said I can't play on the bouncy house today. I did not go outside today because it is too rainy.

I have no more news. Thank you.

1 comment:

The Schnicks said...

That is a great post Morgan! Hayden took a picture of himself that looks a lot like yours. I'm excited for you that you are a second grader now. Thanks for sharing so much about yourself on your post. It was cool!