I love Spring Break.
I do not love the end of Spring Break.
Whoever put that thing in my room that started buzzing at 6:45am is in big trouble!
Time to:
Wake up Morgan.
Keep her quiet so she doesn't wake up Carter & Emma.
Supervise her dressing and tooth brushing.
Keep her quiet.
Fix her hair. (today is so a pony tail day)
Get her breakfast.
Keep her quiet.
Let Winston out.
Keep him quiet.
Make sure Morgan has all of her papers/backpack/folder/lunchbox/coat/shoes/socks.
Keep her quiet.
Emma wakes up anyway.
Keep Morgan AND Emma quiet.
Turn on TV.
Spongebob is no longer on at 7am due to daylight savings time.
Explain this to Morgan.
Watch for bus.
Bus is here!
Don't slam the door and wake up your brother!
Brother wakes up.
It is only 7:35.
Yesterday he slept til 9am. *sigh*
Next up:
Take Emma to preschool.
Go walk at the Y with Caryn.
Go get Emma from preschool.
Come home for lunch/Carter nap/work
Morgan gets home.
Snack time for all 3 kids.
Morgan homework.
Get dinner started.
Cycling class at Y.
Finish dinner.
Eat dinner.
Morgan Gymnastics.
Home for showers/baths/bedtime routine.
Bedtime for kids!
Time for Mommy and Daddy time to breathe and talk and watch TV and relax!
Time for bed for the insanity to start again tomorrow.
That stupid thing that buzzes better not still be in my room!!!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

No comments:
Post a Comment