Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, March 22, 2010

Blogging?

Wow.  Look at this.  I have a blog!

I have still been doing my blogging about my food & exercise but I also realized that no one really cares about that, so they're all saved as drafts for my own information.  It is going well.  I'm not losing weight as quickly as I would like but I am definitely getting stronger and more toned.  I'm anxious for April 1 so I can take all my measurements again and see if they've changed.  I put my scale away (as instructed) so I haven't weighed myself in a week or so.

This week is Spring Break.  Fun times and stressful times.  I often welcome things that are out of the routine, but I also crave routine.

Here are some pictures since it has been a while since I've posted any....

This is one of Winston's favorite sleeping positions.  This was a few weeks ago.

Here I am shoveling a path in the very deep snow for poor Winston who didn't even know we had a yard for a week or so after he came home.  I was using a very scientific method of boiling water and a paint scraper.

Queen cookies that Emma and I made for the Q-week snack for preschool.  (They have a pink sparkly gown on and a crown cut out of fruit roll-up)

Emma's lapse in judgment which resulted in her spending the rest of the day in her room. (this would be pen on my brand new bedside table skirt)

Morgan typing her report about stars.  She had to dress up like an astronaut to present it to her class.

The astronaut costume was borrowed from Evan Smith and the helmet from Papa Swank!

Our Sunday School class had a Fondue Party! (this is Derrick Williams cleaning up the chocolate)

Carter needed to try on Papa's helmet too....

And Emma...monkey see, monkey do

Winston!  4 months old....he's getting bigger! (well, a little bit)

And speaking of getting bigger, here is Carter in his newly converted BIG BOY BED!  He has done great so far.  He even stays in it at naptime!  He's so proud of himself!

No comments: