I'm still here! Life has been a little nutty lately. When I'm at home and on the computer, I'm working. When I'm at home and not working, I don't want to be on the computer!!
I've gotten into quite the routine at the YMCA and I must say I'm pretty proud of myself and of Chris. We go to a 45 minute spinning class on Mondays and Wednesdays and I go to an hour long strength training class with 3 other friends on Tuesdays and Thursdays. As a result, I've been using a lot of ibuprofen lately!
Morgan is still doing gymnastics and has her first ever tumbling meet next week. She has her routine all memorized and is so excited about it. Emma is starting dance lessons next Wednesday through the Y. She is calling it "jazz." Both girls are still doing church choir on Wednesdays too. So...Wednesdays are our busy busy days. We have to have a crock pot dinner every Wednesday. (and as a result, if anyone has any good healthy crock pot meal recipes, send them my way)
Hmmm...what else? Carter is talking up a storm. It is hilarious. I need to get more video on here for posterity's sake.
Today is an out of routine day as there was a lot of freezing rain last night and Morgan's school was canceled.
And that ends my report on a whole lot of nothing!! Tune in next where maybe there will be a little something!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

1 comment:
Good for you and the working out! Don't you feel so much better? I started running again yesterday and ran again this morning and I already feel 3000x better. Yea us!
Post a Comment