The title of this post is what is happening right now.
Nothing.
I've been working on taking old emails off of our old email address and moving them over into a GINORMOUS blog post so I have the memories of all the things I emailed about at those times. But other than that, I have nothing.
We're all healthy. (praise God!)
My mom is in Florida. (jealous and missing her!)
We have lots of snow. (I'm ready for spring)
I want a dog. (In the worst way)
Morgan is making a diorama of an animal's natural habitat. She picked a polar bear cub. Don't leave off the word cub or she will surely correct you.
There you have it. Exciting isn't it?
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

1 comment:
Yeah. Totally feeling you.
Post a Comment