Does anyone have any ideas of a job I could get for my 5 year old that would pay by the word?
We would be flippin' millionaires in a week!!!!!!!! I love her but honestly, it takes every ounce of self control in my body to yell "OHMYGOSHWILLYOUPLEASESTOPTALKING?!?!?!?!?!"
At what age do they realize you are totally not listening to them and instead just saying "mmm hmm," "oh yeah?," "really?," and "cool"??? Hopefully I have at least another year or two.
Remind me of this when she is 14 and refuses to speak to me.
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

2 comments:
OHMYGOD. I can totally relate. I swear Ellie uses up her word quota by 9:00 am.
I feel bad... I tune Kristian out at times cause he just doesn't stop.
Then I hear... Mom, Mom, Mom, answer me... and I have NO idea what the question was.
I feel your pain.
and I too hope that at 14 he will still be talking to me :)
Post a Comment