Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Science Experiment!

Chris is at the Brickyard today so the kids and I have had a fun filled day. First we had a lunch picnic outside and then played outside for quite a while. Then Morgan wanted to get the sprinkler out. So, we did....there was still some sidewalk chalk outside and they quickly discovered that it makes paint when wet.
Morgan seeing Emma's face for the first time.

Oh boy.


He loved this too much.



Emma's face! My little princess who doesn't like to get dirty...she got as dirty as Carter!


Here, try blue!
Nature prints

Its all dry now!

She said she was going to beat her chest like an indian. I don't know any chest beating indians, so I told her I think she meant gorilla.
Isn't she lovely?

Trying to wash it off

It didn't work.

Going under
After 2 baths and me scrubbing them all down, there are still random areas of purple...but its mostly all off. It was fun while it lasted!

No comments: