Meet the newest member of our family! Yorktown "Yorkie" the hamster. Morgan decided that was how she wanted to spend her birthday money (the kid got $62!!! I'm in the wrong business!) I never had one as a kid. I think I asked for one a few times but was always just a little bit afraid of them biting me so I never really asked for one too terribly emphatically. Anyway, the little booger is pretty cute....so, thus begins another adventure in the world of parenting!! Morgan has already signed her "Hamster Contract" which states that she will feed her (yes, it's a her), give her water every day, and clean out her cage once a week. Stay tuned for how this goes!!!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...


1 comment:
Yeah, good luck with that. You let a rodent into your house. On purpose! All for the love of a daughter. What a good mommy you are!!
Post a Comment