Here she is, folks. Taylor Swift!! Now appearing at an elementary school Wax Museum near you!
Side note; When I arrived to the wax museum, Morgan was sitting there with no wig on. Now, you may not know this story, but I searched high and low for that stupid wig and then found it and paid $15 for it when I swore I was spending nothing on this project. So I casually strolled up to her and said "hihoneywhereisyourwig?!" to which she replied "It was all tangly" to which I replied through clenched teeth "please put on your $15 wig that makes you look like Taylor Swift that I spent all day searching for please...here let me help you!"
The first thing I noticed (after I saved Taylor Swift from an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction) was the quality of other childrens' posters and how they dwarfed Morgan's poster in both size and amount of extra props on them. Seriously...I wasn't aware I needed to provide a multimedia display for my child's project. I guess when Emma does this project in 2nd grade, I'll be better prepared. I'll make sure I have a fog machine and strobe lights and maybe a confetti cannon.
There were 56* Taylor Swifts, 49* Abraham Lincolns, 25* Neil Armstrongs and about 5 Hannah Montanas. Um....Hannah Montana? She's not even a real person. She's a character on a TV show. Shouldn't that maybe have been taken into consideration? When Emma's in second grade, maybe I'll send her as Vanessa Huxtable.
*note: numbers not based on official count, margin of error is +/-50
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

2 comments:
how cute!
and you go Mom! make her wear that wig! :)
vanessa huxtable. Ha! laughed out loud at that one.
Post a Comment