I love getting my kids' pictures taken! These were officially meant to be for Emma's 5 year pictures, but also served as Easter pictures and professional of all 3 kids with Grandma! We had family pictures taken back in November, but unfortunately didn't get any of all 3 kids together. Carter was being very ornery and didn't want to smile, but of course, would try to stifle a smile as long as possible...hence, a couple of funny faces we got. The one of the 3 kids standing makes me laugh every time I look at it.
Emma's official 5 year picture
Looking very old!!
...and speaking of looking old! Here is Morgan, age 7 and 3/4
Make her stop!
My baby! Almost 2 1/2!!
I love barefoot piggies in pictures!!! (and look at that ornery boy!)
Words cannot express how much I love these 3 crazies!!!
All 3 of Grandma's babies! (and Carter totally failing at holding in that smile!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment