- Allergies suck
- Beautiful weather rocks!
- Cycling Class is fun!
- I love crispy turkey bacon
- Lost is the best show ever!!!
- I don't care about American Idol this year.
- School is almost out for the summer.
- Kindergarten round up is in 3 weeks
- Emma is thrilled about Kindergarten round up!
- Other than peeing in his cage at night, Winston is the best dog ever!
- Chris owes me for letting him take a "boy's night away"
- I like it when I'm the one who is owed something!
- I am working out like a crazy person, however not losing a pound. When I eat perfectly for a week, I lose like 0.6 of a pound, but when I have one bad meal, I gain 4 pounds overnight. How is that possible?
- Gotta run, turkey bacon is ready! (Thanks for the tip, Tia!)
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

1 comment:
you are welcome!
Post a Comment