OK, so this new program is way cool. If I'm online and I have a thought and want to blog about it...I just hit F8, and up pops "ScribeFire" and a little box where I can type. It's like you can now follow my every move! I also have the ability to do screen captures, so I can tell you that I enjoy reading Joker's Updates which follows my favorite guilty pleasure, Big Brother. I can show you that they've already held the veto competition and Kevin wins! I bet he'll take Lydia off the block!

So anyway....just be amazed at all the cool things you will soon see here! You are in awe, aren't you?!
I knew it.

So anyway....just be amazed at all the cool things you will soon see here! You are in awe, aren't you?!
I knew it.

Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:
Post a Comment