Blogs I read

  • Housekeeping! - This isn’t a real post…just a collection of stuff that doesn’t fit anywhere else. Purrsy Bysshe Shelley was not pleased with the lack of attention. Clearly...
  • Remembering 2017 - We were driving in the car a few weeks ago and Sadie piped up, "Man. 2017 feels like a scooter to the ankle." I think I said something like, "Amen, siste...
  • Hey! Didn't I run the 2016 NYC Marathon?!? - Hi. My name is Chris. You may remember me from such races as the Boston Marathon, the Indy Mini or even Ironman Louisville, but for some reason...I STOPPE...
  • new things - Lots of new things happening around here. For Mothers Day, Chris asked me what I wanted to do. I told him I wanted to spend all morning picking out flowers...

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Kind of cool

OK, so this new program is way cool.  If I'm online and I have a thought and want to blog about it...I just hit F8, and up pops "ScribeFire" and a little box where I can type.  It's like you can now follow my every move!  I also have the ability to do screen captures, so I can tell you that I enjoy reading Joker's Updates which follows my favorite guilty pleasure, Big Brother.  I can show you that they've already held the veto competition and Kevin wins!  I bet he'll take Lydia off the block!



So anyway....just be amazed at all the cool things you will soon see here!  You are in awe, aren't you?!

I knew it.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: