Morgan decided she wanted her one special activity to be Gymnastics this year. She considered Gymnastics, Cheerleading, Ballet, Horseback riding lessons (no, seriously), Swimming lessons, and Soccer. I honestly didn't try to steer her but how happy am I she didn't do soccer? Especially since it is, like, the law now or something.
She LOVED the Gymnastics! Stay tuned for more!
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...


2 comments:
I HATE soccer too and guess what? My kid seems to be a natural at it. We were at a little picnic and she was playing with all these bigger kids she didn't even know and was rockin' it (if I do say so myself). She was thowing elbows and everything. Great. I HATE soccer.
Oh! Glad Morgan liked it!
Post a Comment