Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Emma is FIVE!
I know I put pictures of Emma's birthday party on here, but what I didn't get put on here are the pictures from her actual birthday. In our house, if your party isn't on your actual birthday, then you also get to do something special on your birthday. Otherwise, what is the fun of having an actual birthday?! Anyway, this year, Emma got to do something a little extra special because she wanted to go to Build A Bear....we had lunch with Daddy at Puerto Vallarta (Emma's choice) before we left town.
Shortly after leaving town, I met up with this sight on I-69. Shortly after this picture was taken, I was driving through the worst storm I have ever driven through. I stopped and pulled over to the side of the road and called Abby who was at home with Morgan & Carter to make sure there wasn't a tornado. I figured there could have been one 20 feet from my van from the way the wind was blowing me...not to mention the fact that it was raining so hard, I wouldn't have been able to see said tornado. Thankfully, there was no tornado...but it was scary for a few minutes!
At Build A Bear picking out "Rainbow"
Giving Rainbow a good bath
Did I mention the rain? It rained allllllll day. And we got to go back and forth to the van a few times. Once to get a coupon for Build A Bear and once because Rainbow had a big old honkin' hole in its leg. Lovely.
Happy Birthday big 5 year old!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment