Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well that was fun!!!  I think I'll do a few more.
August 19: What is it about knowing I have a fasting blood test and therefore am not allowed to eat makes me absolutely ravenous?!! I'm usually only barely a little hungry when I wake up....but today, I feel like I could be a convincing extra in the movie 'Alive'!!
August 17: Clearly, I am not a very patient person!!!! When I want something to happen, I want it to happen NOW! Just a little something I've learned about myself in my almost 34 years of life.
 more information on this one coming soon.....
August 16: I think my husband would agree, I should have some kind of large gathering at my house more often because it forces me to clean. AND, it's clean by 9:30 a.m.! Carter is really confused.
I had an Initials, Inc party at my house.  It was SO FUN!
August 10:  OK everyone...here is my PSA for today. When filling out a form that says "please print" PLEASE PRINT!!!!!! If I have to try to decipher one more scribble that is supposed to be someones name, I might hurt myself.
This one comes from entering 550 family names into the PTO family directory.  I am the new PTO secretary and being in charge of the directory is part of my job.  As a result of this undertaking, I have learned something very important about people of earth and that is.....people have HORRIBLE HANDWRITING!  When the paper says "please print" how hard is it to PRINT?!
August 8:  Morgan: "You know how people in New York dance or play songs in the street and people come up and put money in their bucket?" Me: "Um...yes?" Morgan (with bucket in hand) "OK, well can I go do that in the driveway?!!" Heaven help me.
 um....self explanatory

No comments: