Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just the facts, ma'am

I saw a friend do this other day and I thought it was a terrific way to ease back into blogging.  So, without further ado, I give you....a post in Facebook statuses:

August 21:  Started reading "The Help" about 6 hours ago and I can. Not. Stop!

finished it in about 8 hours combined.  AWESOME book.  Now I must see the movie!
August 26:  Dear Morgan, School is not your personal playground. Yes, there is a playground there and I understand that might be confusing, but unless you're physically ON the playground, you're supposed to actually learn stuff at school. Sorry if this cuts into your socializing time. Love, Your Beyond Frustrated Mother
this is an issue that will require its own entry....this child is going to drive me to drinking.
August 29:  While watching the VMAs last night, my first thought was "wow, I'm really old...I can't stand this" but then it quickly hit me. It isn't that I'm old. I wouldn't have been able to stand that when I was younger. It is that I have standards, and morals, and a character that doesn't allow me to tolerate the promoting of debauchery, drug use, and foul language.
self explanatory!!!
September 1:  It is with deep regret that I inform you all that I, Molly Day, am responsible for the great Smurf washing-machine massacre of 2011. Could we please have a moment of silence for 2 Papas, Handy, Farmer, Gutsy, and Panicky Smurf today? (Poor Panicky, he probably tried to tell them it wasn't a good idea to hang out in that big pile of clothes. Maybe next time they'll listen....pretentious little blue bastards.)
Not sure what the point of this was other than I really wanted to be able to say bastards on facebook.
September 2:  (From Chris' status)  as Molly was looking through Morgan's folder after school, all I heard was, "put your shoes on and get in the car, we're going back to the school", and based on the tone, I'm guessing they're not playing on the playground. *sigh*
uh...yeah...remember the drinking?  Chris is going to join me.

No comments: