Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 4, day 3: Run in Boulder

Week 4, day 3: Run in Boulder by mollybsu at Garmin Connect - Details

It wasn't pretty but at least I did it.

Ever try running under water? I haven't either but now I know what it feels like!!

I was in Boulder for the Ironman Volunteer Director's conference.  It was SO much fun.  I met an amazingly awesome new friend, Meg.  She is the volunteer director for this years championship race in Vegas.  I think I'm going to need to go help her.  We seriously might have been separated at birth with as much as we had in common.  My "boss" also turned out to be the sweetest thing alive.  Sara is going to be a ton of fun to work with!!!!  Come on July!

1 comment:

The Saunders Family said...

when I was in Ecuador for a year, I decided to take up running...uh, yeah at 9,000 feet it was a bit of a challenge...let's just say I am still not a runner to this day!