Oh my gosh, how I loathe the garage sale set up process. Every single time I do it I swear I will never do it again. Yet, here I sit, pulling things out from every nook and cranny that never gets used and putting it in my garage for some of the area's finest to come through and peruse. It is kind of a strange tradition isn't it? Not only inviting people to come over and look at your crap but also to pay money to put an ad in the newspaper to try to get them to come?! Oh well....hopefully we'll get some money out of the endeavor!
In other news...I am very excited this morning to report that I am down 14.25 inches and 8.4 pounds since Monday morning (this is Friday) I am doing a total body cleanse system that my cousin Katherine introduced me to. It is called Isagenix and I would have never in a million years believed in it working or even given it a shot had Katherine not done it and had tremendous success. Anyway, I don't know a whole lot about how it works just yet...all I know is I didn't get to eat very much yesterday and Wednesday while "deep cleansing" The rest of this week and next, I limit eating, but am still allowed to eat along with some healthy shakes and then I finish with another "deep cleanse" next Wednesday and Thursday. I will report in then with the final numbers but for only 5 days in, I'll take an 8.4 pound loss!!!!!!!
That's it for now.......more to come.
Not how I expected my morning to go
-
So this morning I had to get up early for a doctors appointment but instead
of my alarm I woke up to an incredibly loud IMMINENT THREAT flood warning
and s...

1 comment:
Geez girl...you're a healthy, weight loss animal! Keep it up! What an awesome thing to do for yourself!
Post a Comment