Blogs I read

Meijer Meal Box

Followers

Monday, February 1, 2010

What I See....

My friend Tia did this the other day and I thought it was a neat idea...so...

From where I sit, here is what I can see.

Folded laundry from yesterday that needs to be put away
Charging iPod for the yet to be done workout today
My cell phone (never far away)
A Little Tikes truck
Big Bird's Guessing Game about Shapes book
Morgan's spelling words from last week (twinkle, quilt, wrapped, blankets, hatchet, patient, preserve, valuable, represent, and concentration...in case you were wondering)
A stack of papers/books that needs to find a new home
An order form for Morgan's school yearbook (A yearbook in 2nd grade!  Seriously!)
One lone peanut butter cracker in the middle of the living room floor.
The clock, telling me it is just about that sweet sweet time of day when Carter lays down for a nap!

No comments: